Sterett is proud to feature MAGNI telescopic handlers. The technical features of all HTH models have been specifically designed to make these
machines the best choice in quarries, mining, oil & gas plants, and also the heavy lift industry. Thanks to their lifting capacity from 22,046 to 99,200 lbs, and a wide range of attachments, this gives customers the option to choose what best fits their project.
Magni Telescopic Handler Features:
• Variety of attachments such as winch and cylinder clamps.
• Multiple special attachments for mining & quarrie as well.
• Lift capacity from 22,046 to96,200 lbs.
• Max lifting height from 31-46 feet.
• Three types of steering including, front, all wheel, and crab. All with 4 wheel drive.
• Touch screen display and full remote operation capabilities.
You can trust our experience to get the job done right. Contact us today to discuss your project.