At the root of our dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service, we place safety as our first priority at Sterett Crane & Rigging.
We conduct thorough inspections of equipment prior to, during and after the project. We schedule preventative maintenance and conduct thorough biannual inspections of all equipment. Our crane operators are tested using both the written and practical exams before being certified by the National Certification of Crane Operators to ensure their level of skill and education regarding crane safety. All employees are continuously trained on job-site safety. We emphasize safety for the sake of our employees, the general public, and our customers. While service is essential to our reputation, we could not provide our quality service without first ensuring safety.
Sterett Crane and Rigging enforces the following safety requirements:
- 100% Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace with Random Screening
- Operators on Call 24 Hours per Day (Emergency Services)
- All Operators Carry TWIC Cards (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
- 8 hour MSHA Annual Refresher
- ARSC Safety Training (Association of Reciprocal Safety Council)
- 10 Hour OSHA Cards
- NCCCO Certified Operators
- Qualified Riggers and Signalpersons
- Members of MICCS (Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety)