Sterett Crane offers Hyster® industrial forklifts to meet your material handling rental needs. Our rental line includes two dependable Hyster Fortis® industrial forklifts designed to move more in less time, for less cost. The Fortis industrial forklift series is a proven leader in productivity through performance, ergonomics, service, and dependability.
Hyster Industrial Forklift Features:
- Stability system and innovative steer axle mounting design for travel over uneven surfaces
- Onboard computer manages all vehicle system to optimize performance
- Designed to provide maximum durability and superior steering control
- Ergonomic cab and control design reduces operator fatigue and improves productivity
Sterett Crane is proud to feature Versa-Lift industrial forklifts. These unique forklifts have a frame that extends in order to handle greater capacities and is equipped with a removable hydraulic boom. Versa-Lift industrial forklifts have been developed specifically for moving heavy machinery smoothly and safely on solid surfaces for riggers.
Versa-Lift Industrial Forklift Features:
- Forklift Boom Attachment – For full capacity lifts to full height
- Direct Lift Mast – Two stage hydraulic lift cylinder lifts without chains
- Removable Counterweight – For reducing weight to ship machine
- Extendable Frame – For more lifting capacity
- Horizontal Boom – Telescoping out and back with swiveling lifting eye
- 2 Speed Transmission – For extra power and precise movement in low positions
You can trust our experience to get the job done right. Contact us today to discuss your project.
Any lifting job is possible with our crawler crane variety and versatility.
|Model||Weight Total (lbs)||Weight Boom||Weight Forks||Counterweight||Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 115/140||120,000||12,000||5,100||42,300||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 60/80||78,000||7,500||4,000||30,000||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 40/60||57,000||5,500||3,000||15,000||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 25/35||34,500||3,000||1,150||6,000||Download Spec Sheet|