Sterett Crane offers Hyster® industrial forklifts to meet your material handling rental needs. Our rental line includes two dependable Hyster Fortis® industrial forklifts designed to move more in less time, for less cost. The Fortis industrial forklift series is a proven leader in productivity through performance, ergonomics, service, and dependability.
Hyster Industrial Forklift Features:
- Stability system and innovative steer axle mounting design for travel over uneven surfaces
- Onboard computer manages all vehicle system to optimize performance
- Designed to provide maximum durability and superior steering control
- Ergonomic cab and control design reduces operator fatigue and improves productivity
Sterett Crane is proud to feature Versa-Lift industrial forklifts. These unique forklifts have a frame that extends in order to handle greater capacities and is equipped with a removable hydraulic boom. Versa-Lift industrial forklifts have been developed specifically for moving heavy machinery smoothly and safely on solid surfaces for riggers.
Versa-Lift Industrial Forklift Features:
- Forklift Boom Attachment - For full capacity lifts to full height
- Direct Lift Mast - Two stage hydraulic lift cylinder lifts without chains
- Removable Counterweight - For reducing weight to ship machine
- Extendable Frame - For more lifting capacity
- Horizontal Boom - Telescoping out and back with swiveling lifting eye
- 2 Speed Transmission - For extra power and precise movement in low positions
You can trust our experience to get the job done right. Contact us today to discuss your project.
|Model||Weight Total (lbs)||Weight Boom||Weight Forks||Counterweight||Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 115/140||120,000||12,000||5,100||42,300||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 60/80||78,000||7,500||4,000||30,000||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 40/60||57,000||5,500||3,000||15,000||Download Spec Sheet|
|Versa Lift 25/35||34,500||3,000||1,150||6,000||Download Spec Sheet|